Thursday, December 16, 2010

SUNDAY IN A YAAD IN JAMAICA pt 3

8/29/10

9 AM

Breakfast was done, it's so nice having a real, not necessarily authentic Jamaica meal at your own home especially one that you helped to prepare. But it is even nicer when it's prepared and then served to you. In your own space. Kitchen cleaned up, laundry done and hung. And yes by hand, my hand, now this is not one of my favorite things to do in fact I hate it, but sending sheets and towels to the laundry is bad enough I really can't imagine the cost to send everything out. Most chores are shared but laundry, Data woman ting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! floors, and veranda swept and given a wet lick with the mop.

Now it's time for some me time, but my me time, most times is just sitting back and watching the world go by. You learn more if you observe, as I've said some times DON'T TALK, JUST LISTEN you can learn as much as you need to learn, by listening to your housekeeper, your gardener,your waitress. Bad thing, the more I know the less I will ever know.

I had a situation years ago, which causes me every time I open my eyes to thank God for my eyes, not being able to hear, would be a scary ting, but being blind, not being able to see, the sea, the vision when the Blue Mountains and the sky above in all manner of shades of blues, pinks,purples, yellows, reds and the mist, or did God let the clouds come down to kiss the mountain and to help the day get started. Jah!!!!!!!!Rastafari!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless. Thank You Lord.




“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment